Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
All your how-tos, tips-and-tricks, and guides go here. Have some suggestions on character-building? Found a really great trick to get through Gondamon without wanting to kill Mathi?
11Small
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General

B2MEM is Almost Here!

While posting of prompts has already begun, the faire itself begins tomorrow, with art and stories and more. Anyone can participate, and if you're more of a reader than a writer, one of the ways you can play along is by posting prompts for writer...
Small Zhie (Bainith) 2y
Zhie (Bainith)0522Small Zhie (Bainith) 2y
General

Cosmetic Mall!

"Elkhelm Lane" is now open for business! A cosmetic mall spanning all of Fairwood Lane in Haeroniach, Falathlorn is available to anyone who can abide by these simple rules. Do not equip anything labelled "Bind on Equip". Those items are only usabl...
Small Forsyer 3y
Forsyer1503Small Forsyer 3y
General

Skype!

Just as a little reminder - If you have a Skype account and would love to hang out, just leave us your Skype name or poke us in-game for lots of fun chatting about all things LOTRO! \o/We'd love to add you to our little LOTRO group, just be prepa...
Small Ellonur 4y
Ellonur5803Small Musickiel 4y
General

Frostbluff Festival!

A thread to give tips for the easiest way to get through the festival!
Member avatar small Culgondrian 4y
Culgondrian3746Member avatar small Culgondrian 4y
General

Back to Middle-earth Month

This is a fun little thing that happens every March at the Silm writer's guild. For writers and artists... anyone else going to join me?http://www.silmarillionwritersguild.org/b2mem2012/
Small Zhie (Bainith) 5y
Zhie (Bainith)1345Small Zhie (Bainith) 5y
General

Great River Update

http://www.lotro.com/gameinfo/1775?lang=en_USSome really interesting stuff in here; I think my favorite of what's going on will be the ability to summon your soldier in the field. Not only is this great for gameplay, but RP wise? Caranthel be show...
Small Zhie (Bainith) 5y
Zhie (Bainith)2362Small Ellonur 5y
General

Weekly Quest/Skirm gathering

So, the officers were all talking last night and were going to go out questing together. The thing is, it took us quite a while to get our gear updated and crafted and get ready to go and by the time it got rolling we were all rather tired and not...
Small Bandoras 5y
Bandoras4956Small Zhie (Bainith) 5y
General

Band's Beard Poll

OK guys, take a look at the stubble picture in the Uncatagorized images section of our pictures section and vote in the newest poll.
Small Bandoras 5y
Bandoras1311Small Bandoras 5y
General

Advertising CoA

So Zhie and I discussed this a long while back but it was never brought to fruition. The idea is that we have some pre-approved spams for advertising the kin. The point is that, when you're in a public chat and especially when you use our name i...
Small Helegwen 6y
Helegwen51963Small Zhie (Bainith) 6y
General

Market Day!

Hey, all!In an attempt to get large-scale RP events going again, I'm hoping to set up a market day in Michel Delving. I figure that we all have professions, so why not make a bit of coin and help out new players/characters? :)If there's enough in...
Member avatar small Anariel 6y
Anariel151180Small Zhie (Bainith) 6y
General

Random funny stuff

Okay, being that I surf the internet like a Californian, and I tend to find really cool/funny LotR things, I decided a thread to show them off would be appropriate.http://verydemotivational.memebase.com/2011/03/13/demotivational-posters-smoking-3/
Member avatar small Taellenor Brightheart 6y
Taellenor Brightheart92112Small Rastadraw 6y
General

lol chat log. .... Chat lolg?

[21:07] Elmobond: please[21:07] Yucca: What? I don't accept group invites when I'm not told what they're for.[21:08] Elmobond: OK I wanted to help you with any quest you needed[21:08] Yucca: I don't need help, thanks though. :)[21:08] Elmobond: We...
Small Helegwen 6y
Helegwen1417Small Helegwen 6y
General

About me - leaving

Mae govannen,as you know I was less and less active last few months. That's just because I had no fun at all in game where I cannot play with people I would want to due to my timezone.After merging servers, I was seeking for some kind of solution ...
Member avatar small Elkarien 6y
Elkarien5629Member avatar small Elkarien 6y
General

LOTRO Sales

Started this thread to keep my fellow kinsmen up to date on stuff that's going on sale.This week, they've got Mines of Moria at 30% off and Currency Cap is 50% off! Now's the time, my friends! Get that stuff while it's cheap!Here's a link: http://...
Small Bandoras 6y
Bandoras2551Small Zhie (Bainith) 6y
General

Favorite Kinhouse

We have an elf kinhouse, but what's your favorite style of kinhouse?
Small Bandoras 6y
Bandoras7761Small Zhie (Bainith) 6y
General

Main account for officership

Greetings, all. The point was brought up to me by Bandoras, and since I am in that realm of undecidedness, I thought I would try using my 'ask the audience' on this one.Over the past few weeks, Bainith has taken over my role play time. While I s...
Small Zhie (Bainith) 6y
Zhie (Bainith)4624Small Helegwen 6y
General

Redecorations

Okay, here's how it's going to be set up. Once I'm done with Band, it's open season. If you catch me, I'll do it. If you tend to be one of the nocturnal players for me (IE Grim, Elka, etc), leave your name here and I'll get back to you, or send me...
Taellenor Brightheart2350Small Bandoras 6y
General

One messed up thing moving to another

Okay, start this off from the beginning. Had a dream that woke me up (Which is why this is posted at 1:15am...Which really doesn't sound to odd now that I think about it) that I made lembas with a recipe I obtained on the back of a Sprite can. Thi...
Taellenor Brightheart2407Small Helegwen 6y
General

One messed up thing moving to another

Okay, start this off from the beginning. Had a dream that woke me up (Which is why this is posted at 1:15am...Which really doesn't sound to odd now that I think about it) that I made lembas with a recipe I obtained on the back of a Sprite can. Thi...
Taellenor Brightheart1319Member avatar small Taellenor Brightheart 6y
General

Guild Rules and Regulations

Someone requested something of this manner on the old forum, so I figured I should put it up here.Children of Arda is meant to be a relaxed, fun, family environment; a place where you can enjoy the game however you like, without any pressures or f...
Small Helegwen 6y
Helegwen1363Small Helegwen 6y
Page 1