Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] Power Crafters
Crafters

[Pinned] Power Crafters

Trying a different approach on this, since last night we were all talking crafts all around, and I thought it would be good to have two lists going instead of the one big long master list -- one for those who have maxed out and are guilded, and an...
Small Zhie (Bainith) 6y
Zhie (Bainith)3635Small Isbothad 5y
[Pinned] Getting Crafty
Crafters

[Pinned] Getting Crafty

Trying a different approach on this, since last night we were all talking crafts all around, and I thought it would be good to have two lists going instead of the one big long master list -- one for those who have maxed out and are guilded, and an...
Small Zhie (Bainith) 6y
Zhie (Bainith)6803Small Gwyndir 5y
Crafters

Need Light or Medium Armor?

Leave a message with your character, their current level, and any other specs (including acceptable colors) and I'll get to your request soon as I can! ~Bainith
Small Zhie (Bainith) 5y
Zhie (Bainith)6802Small Isbothad 5y
Crafters

All the Pretty Colors (Dye Request Thread)

Please leave dye requests here, even if you ask about things in-game. Our numbers have gone up (yay!) and this way, we can maximize resources between the scholars to get people the dye they need without making double batches of one color and none ...
Small Zhie (Bainith) 5y
Zhie (Bainith)1315Small Zhie (Bainith) 5y
Crafters

Daily Offerings

In order to not spam the crap out of kin chat, I'm going to post everything remotely useful I acquire at the end of the day. I sell things when I get to nice even stacks, so I'll update this regularly and poke the shoutbox when I do and keep a run...
Member avatar small Mirebelle 5y
Mirebelle7616Small Gwyndir 5y
Crafters

Master List

((copied and pasted from old forum))Okay. We need to work on crafting and getting people specializing in their fields so we have people who can do/make things.And most importantly, so we can commence the mailbox rapes by sending all of our recipe...
Small Helegwen 6y
Helegwen4558Small Isbothad 5y
Crafters

List of Needed Professions

We're always looking for dedicated crafters. Not only are consumables an important part of the game (food, potions, scrolls, etc.) but we need high-end crafters to make the best LIs and utility items without having to get reamed at the AH.So, belo...
Member avatar small Grimdan 6y
Grimdan1271Member avatar small Grimdan 6y
Page 1