Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
RP

The Roasting Chestnut Horse Rescue Fundraiser....not really.

Musickiell gestures to the cart next to her, 'I have emptied out the supply cart to gather any donations given.'Gilanora says, 'Hello! I have donations as well.'You point at Wooden Cart.Firiun-1 hauls a saddle, a blanket, and a brush onto the cart...
Small Musickiel 1y
Musickiel0307Small Musickiel 1y
RP

Typical Bandoras with a reluctant Bainith

Nebriniel sits down.Capturing chat tab RP to file C:\Users\cassa\OneDrive\Documents\The Lord of the Rings Online\RP_20151230_3.txtCheyennelynne chuckles at Bainith.Bainith says, 'Good to see you, Musickiel.'Musickiell pushes her hood back, 'Bainit...
Small Musickiel 1y
Musickiel0161Small Musickiel 1y
RP

Cheyennelynne tells Melloncolle and Eledu that she is with child!

Cheyennelynne wearily enters the inn after a long ride, but sighs contently when her eyes land upon a familiar face.Melloncolle gives Cheyennelynne a big hug.Cheyennelynne give Melloncolle a big hug.Melloncolle says, "Darling! You are a sight for ...
Small Cheyennelynne 1y
Cheyennelynne 0417Small Cheyennelynne 1y
RP

Cheyennelynne and Melloncolle Wedding Log

Cheyennelynne says, 'Are you certain that I can do this?'Musickiel walks to her, 'You have faced trolls, and vicious wargs, this is a walk in the park.'Cheyennelynne laughs, a smile appearing on her face. "Aye, but I have never married someone bef...
Small Musickiel 2y
Musickiel0491Small Musickiel 2y
RP

Musickiel/Faelern reunion

### Chat Log: RP 08/24 08:51 PM ###Faelern walks down the path zapping lightning from his rune stone to his finger tips.Musickiel continues to speak to Glosmir about some of his out of stock items, as sounds of sparks come closer.Faelern stops at ...
Small Musickiel 2y
Musickiel0545Small Musickiel 2y
RP

MuChey plan for a wedding!

Musickiel dismounts her horse to send it off into the trees near her friends wooded home, 'It's so beautiful here,'Cheyennelynne smiles, fishing out her key from her bag. "Thank you. Come, let us go inside."Musickiel nodsCheyennelynne says, 'Would...
Small Musickiel 2y
Musickiel0407Small Musickiel 2y
RP

MuChey Investigation into Faelern dissappearance.

### Chat Log: RP 08/22 05:52 PM ###Cheyennelynne instructs Stella to turn and walk further down the path towards the gate.Musickiel continues through the gate, and down the path to her home, which she has not seen in almost a year.Cheyennelynne sa...
Small Musickiel 2y
Musickiel0389Small Musickiel 2y
RP

MuChey Reunion

Cheyennelynne dismounts, deciding in her mind that she is in desperate need of a drink.Musickiel slowly comes over the crest of the hill, her steed Arthur plodding towards the large building. As the dirtied elf lifts her head she sees a familiar f...
Small Musickiel 2y
Musickiel0341Small Musickiel 2y
RP

The Tale of Eluivor and Vereyar

I decided it would be nice to go through my Eluivor logs again. No promises that I will manage to keep this up, but for anyone interested in his development, here is how his journey started.(Taking place before his story in RP ever started: Shame ...
Small Ellonur 3y
Ellonur173084Small Ellonur 3y
RP

RP video

Following some very beautiful RP, I decided to try my hand at movie-making for the first time - so, here is my first RP movie, showing a part of Eluivor and Vereyar's Isengard adventure: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlSiJlgTnNo
Small Ellonur 3y
Ellonur1268Small Ellonur 3y
RP

A Beginning to the Return

Musickiel opens the door to the tavern in the bustling fortress of Snowbourn, walking past the sparring persons to the bar. As she sits on a stool, she pushes back the hood on her umber traveling cloak, weathered and dirtied from her hard ride thr...
Small Musickiel 3y
Musickiel1471Small Musickiel 3y
RP

Rasmusickiedraw?

Rastadraw sits down.Rastadraw looks up from his mug of ale, "Oh just who I was hoping to see before I leave."Musickiel walks down the hall, her face weary with sadness and much toil. She looks up at the voice, and sighs in exasperation 'Oh great, ...
Small Musickiel 3y
Musickiel1294Small Musickiel 3y
RP

Love Found, Love Taken, Love Lost

Musickiel rides up, pulling her horse up to stop by the figure on the ground.Faelern sits his knees tucked beneath him, his hand placed on his lap, his eyes closed and his lips moving. The water around him is frozen solid.Musickiel brings her hand...
Small Musickiel 3y
Musickiel1359Small Musickiel 3y
RP

Activityness

I hate for this to be my first post on the site, and I've already made a similar post on the RF forums:I've withdrawn myself from RP indefinitely. I'm withdrawing myself from some social circles as well-not fully, but I won't be nearly as active a...
Small Forsyer 3y
Forsyer2398Small Forsyer 3y
RP

Saturday October 12, IR LOG

### Chat Log: RP 10/12 03:05 PM ###Musickiel looks out from behind the trees, watching the movements of the enemy in the distance.Ellonur's mount bows low to Musickiel.Musickiel hears the steps of the horse coming towards her and hails Ellonur.Ell...
Small Musickiel 3y
Musickiel1323Small Musickiel 3y
RP

Knives and Rings

Grigory walks up the road and sees Merrila at his door.Dark Runner says, ''It is true, I am the terror of the night!''Grigory sneaks up behind her, and taps her on the shoulder.Merrila gaspsMerrila grinsYou say, 'Looking for me?'Merrila nods, "I a...
Small Rastadraw 3y
Rastadraw1213Small Rastadraw 3y
RP

[Imladris Revelries] Bachelor Auction, August 24

Here's the log from last week's IR for those who missed it. Thanks a lot to Cully for organizing a really fun and memorable event! \o/### Chat Log: Arenglor-RP 08/24 11:20 PM ###Cheyennelynne sits down.Ororo bows deeply before Musickiel.Morelm sit...
Small Ellonur 3y
Ellonur2321Small Ellonur 3y
Page 1