Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Fanfiction

Musickiel: Departure from Lindon

The snow in Lindon melted soon after that fateful day, and flowers bloomed, a colorful contrast to the monotone white of the recent past. In the west, the sea sparkled under the sun, vast and never-ending. To the east, the road into Lindon was emp...
Small Musickiel 2y
Musickiel0213Small Musickiel 2y
Fanfiction

Musickiel: A First Word

The house in Lindon still stood, covered in snow, as was the rest of the town. All was quiet as the breeze blew, picking up snow dust and swirling it around the vast front yard. The wind chimes by the door shivered as the breeze made its way throu...
Small Musickiel 2y
Musickiel0319Small Musickiel 2y
Fanfiction

Musickiel: The Beginning

The large house in Lindon was full of tension as pained breathing came from the master bedroom. The second floor hall was full of various groups of men and elves, all family to Amvewe Moonsong, who was birthing her first child behind the closed do...
Small Musickiel 2y
Musickiel0291Small Musickiel 2y
Fanfiction

Musickiel: Love Alone Part 1

The golden wood was filled with a light breeze rushing through the trees and in the fields outside the great city Caras Galadhon, the protected animals of Lothlorien grazed peacefully, untroubled. Hidden by the the grass, a small badger sniffed i...
Small Musickiel 2y
Musickiel0486Small Musickiel 2y
Fanfiction

Musickiel: Out of Touch

The shouts and clanging of vendors and crafters rang through the area as the people of Snowbourn created their wares to be sold. Strangers were aplenty in the large settlement, but many turned heads as a tall dark haired woman turned from the forg...
Small Musickiel 3y
Musickiel2752Small Cheyennelynne 3y
Fanfiction

The Weight of Despair [Eluivor fic]

Eluivor's conversation with Saruman. Spoilers for Isengard.---The weight of the dagger is a reassuring presence against his chest. The steel is crude. It has no name, no history to go with it. But for once, Eluivor does not miss the lost sword of ...
Small Ellonur 3y
Ellonur1632Small Ellonur 3y
Fanfiction

Musickiel encounters Meluion and Baynor

Musickiel trotted through the valley of Falathlorn that served as the location of many neighborhoods, home to all sorts of different people, she rode atop a steed as white as snow, garbed in armor of the same color.She turned onto Waterbank Road, ...
Small Musickiel 3y
Musickiel1423Small Musickiel 3y
Fanfiction

Musickiel and Zhie

The white snow capped fields raced past as the dark haired elf maiden made her way swiftly through the plains of Wildermore, the steed underneath her pulled hard at the bit in its mouth, fighting the firm control she had on him. Artorius she had c...
Small Musickiel 3y
Musickiel1365Small Musickiel 3y
Fanfiction

Memories, and Visions.

AN: Possible spelling errors. Possible Grammar errors. But it should be fairly complete. Last one of Faelern for a while. One more of Rastadraw, and then the revelation of the Red Elf.Faelern at the top of the hill in Eregion, he was looking acros...
Small Rastadraw 4y
Rastadraw1355Small Rastadraw 4y
Fanfiction

Suicide attempt.

A.N. : There may be spelling errors, and grammar errors, apologies. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2hRTLdvdnk Read along to the song.Rastadraw stood at the top of the hill; he had already sent Dreor back to Snowbourn. Hopefully this would be both...
Small Rastadraw 4y
Rastadraw1370Small Rastadraw 4y
Fanfiction

A possibility?

Yes, I know there are a few typos. This is a dream that follow's the brief look into Faelern's mental struggle with his possession. I plan to write one more fic for Faelern soon. I took the elements that an Rune-Keeper can use, and turned them int...
Small Rastadraw 4y
Rastadraw1211Small Rastadraw 4y
Fanfiction

A shred of Sanity.

Here is a short fic of what goes on in Faelern's mind.EnjoyFaelern sat on the floor staring at the wall, alone in the Prancing Pony. He seemed asleep, though his eyes were open. They moved from side to side rapidly. He mouth moved silently, and h...
Small Rastadraw 4y
Rastadraw1171Small Rastadraw 4y
Fanfiction

Shame [Eluivor fic]

More Eluivor fic to explore his relationship with his father some more. \o/-------He only realized that he was late when he rode up to the stable, and there was no one there to take care of his mare. Instead, there were unfamiliar horses grazing i...
Small Ellonur 4y
Ellonur1269Small Ellonur 4y
Fanfiction

The Nelyar and the Maia

Eilian looked out across the wide lake. He had wandered far since he was awakened so many years ago. Beside him sat the unmoving form of a lynx. , or so he thought. Maia were always hard to predict or understand, even for one who had spoken with U...
Small Rastadraw 4y
Rastadraw1167Small Rastadraw 4y
Fanfiction

A look into the mind of my Characters.

Here I am going to pretty much post little blurbs of my character's thoughts. You guys can post too if you like. It's just a way to...Explore the character a little more. Enjoy! Feorsyer: So, staying up late as I do, I found my mind unraveling, op...
Small Rastadraw 4y
Rastadraw5380Small Rastadraw 4y
Fanfiction

Faelern Faetiri, the Undying.

Okay so idk I was up late and wanted to write. So I though I might write the back story to two of Faelern's Mental disorders. This is how he learns of Rune-Keeping and the heavy price and action that locked away part of his mind. ((Idk if this is ...
Small Rastadraw 4y
Rastadraw1187Small Rastadraw 4y
Fanfiction

Murder in Linhir

The blade slid through the wet blood. Stepping back the assassin surveyed the scene, all around the Gondorian port city there was fighting, most of the buildings lit ablaze. Sitting on the edge of the balcony he watched the battle unfold. Lord of ...
Small Rastadraw 4y
Rastadraw1168Small Rastadraw 4y
Fanfiction

Chapter III

Chapter III The Drelvin Woods ***Author note. A lot of the stuff mentioned in here has not to do with LOTR, or anything Tolkien, but I felt changing it would take away from the story as it was developed. Enjoy, and this is unfinished and won't be ...
Small Rastadraw 4y
Rastadraw1157Small Rastadraw 4y
Fanfiction

Chapter II

Chapter II DepartureThe sun peaked over the ridges of the mountains her rays landing on Eilian’s sleeping face. Opening his eyes he looked around, Elathiriel was nowhere to be seen. He shrugged his shoulders and pulled his boots on. Standing up he...
Small Rastadraw 4y
Rastadraw1140Small Rastadraw 4y
Fanfiction

Home Coming.

A.N. This is unfinished and won't be finished. Things have changed too much for me to work with this. Enjoy. I had just crested the last ridge to Snowbourn; I took a few moments to rest and gather myself before I returned to my home. I turned to D...
Small Rastadraw 4y
Rastadraw1176Small Rastadraw 4y